Once you have completed an Amplify subscription and created a channel for your church, you have three different different web addresses (URLs). They are:
- amplifymedia.com is the main website for Amplify. You can learn all Amplify has to offer and share the site with other churches that may be interested in it. You can also log in to your Amplify Account and Dashboard (Amplify Control Center). These are accessible by selecting the user icon in the upper right corner of the site.
- amplifymedia.com/beta-login is the login for your Dashboard (Amplify Control Center). This is where you customize what content appears on your church’s channel, add administrators, and see subscribers to your channel.
- amplifymedia.com/yourorganizations’sname is your unique channel URL. This is where all the video content, your unique content, and your live streamed services or events can be accessed by any subscriber to your channel.
NOTE: You must be an administrator of the account to access the account information. Your subscriber login you use to view your church’s Amplify channel will not work. You must have an administrator login of the channel.
If you are the account administrator, go to amplifymedia.com/login and sign in with your email and password. Once there you can view your channel information (channel URL and access code), change your password, profile information, subscription plan, and more.
Contact your church and request their channel website address (URL) and access code. Go to their URL page and select the button “Click here to enter your code”. From there you can create a free amplify subscription and access your church’s Amplify Channel.
Log in to your Dashboard (Amplify Control Center, mychannel.amplifymedia.com/beta-login).
- Click on Settings at the bottom of the dashboard menu and select Channel Setup.
- Drag and drop your logo into the black box or click in the black box and browse for your logo*. Once you see your logo in the black box, click on the green box titled “Save Changes”.
Once saved your logo will be loaded on to your home page. Upload may take some time depending on your bandwidth and firewall.
*Please Note: Your logo needs to be 1024px x 240px. It is recommended you use a white logo with a transparent background, also known as a .png file. If your logo is saved a .jpg, you can easily convert it at jpg2png.com/.
Login to your dashboard (Amplify Control Center: mychannel.amplifymedia.com/beta-login)
- Click on Settings at the bottom of the dashboard menu and select Content Filter.
- Enter the type of content you want filtered out (speaker names, topics, etc.). Then click on the green box titled, “Save Changes”.
Yes. You can refresh your dashboard from two different locations:
- If you have created a playlist in the Amplify Home section of the dashboard, simply click on the “Refresh My Channel” Button located above your list of playlists.
- In the Help section of the dashboard menu, select Refresh My Channel and click the button to refresh.
NOTE: Only Premium and Custom Tier subscribers can upload content to their Amplify channel.
There is no limit to the amount of content you can upload, and the process is quick and easy.
Login to your dashboard (Amplify Control Center: mychannel.amplifymedia.com/beta-login).
- Click on Upload & Import from the dashboard menu on the left-hand side.
- Click the box marked “Drop file(s) or click to browse”.
- Select your desired file to upload. (Either drag and drop it into the box or select it and click open).
- Click OK when the success box appears.
The content will now be visible in two locations: in Recent Uploads, and your Media inbox. From those locations you can move the video to a playlist, folder, or gallery.
Important: You must first create an Amplify subscriber account using your church’s channel URL and access code. These credentials (email and password) are required to access Amplify on Roku.
On a Roku-connected smart tv’s Roku menu, Amplify can be found by:
- Searching – i.e., “search streaming channels” and key in Amplify (with the remote)
- Browsing – i.e., either the “recently added” or “religious” category
- Once found add Amplify to your Roku home screen.
- Select the Amplify tile.
- Select “Log In” and use your Amplify account credentials (email and password) to access your church’s channel.
Still Have Questions?
Our support team is here to help! Fill out the form below or send us an email at email@example.com